I’m Ronan Dunklau, a DBA at Dalibo, a French PostgreSQL support company. I’m mostly providing PostgreSQL support, but also consulting, training, and more.
I’m also an occasional PostgreSQL contributor, primarily around the SQL-MED standard support. Here are the patch I (co-)authored:
- Use python’s Decimal for numerics in pl/python
- Triggers on foreign tables
- IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA sql command support.
- Better support for composite types in pl/python
You may be interested in the following resources:
- Dalibo’s open-source projects
- Multicorn, a PostgreSQL extension allowing you to write foreign data wrappers in Python
- pg_qualstats, a PostgreSQL extension gathering statistics about where clause usage.
This blog only reflects my personal opinions, and do not represent my employer views in any way.